Thursday, June 7

Bored

I am bored this morning, though it is very possible I am confusing extreme fatigue with boredom... I have been working nights (and days!) for the last week and a half.

Ok..I don't want this to become all pictures of Izzie..so before I do that...I'd like to say I am getting close to finishing my sweater. Finally!
I know the body looks short..but it isn't..its hanging off the side of my bed.

Ok...now onto the dog. Izzie had taken to sleeping on my comfy down blanket...


It got dirty and so I had to wash it..lets just say...it didn't wash very well.






I felt bad and so I bought her a doggie bed yesterday.



I think it might take her some time to get used to sleeping in it though...




I told you I was bored!



Maybe she doesn't like her bed? maybe its to confining? or maybe its too soft? I don't really know. Maybe I need to consult a pet psychic???

1 comment:

JPete said...

Maybe she needs sleeping pills..