Saturday, February 3

A Saturday with Old Friends

Today I woke up to an email from a family friend, giving me suggestions of things to do in Singapore. I decided to take her up on a few of them, including going for English Tea. I looked at the map and decided to walk - which ended up taking me over an hour. I finally made it to the Goodwood Park Hotel. I found the place where they were having tea and was seated. I ordered a really nice Vanilla tea.

This is the before picture....

..the during...



and the after...

Yes..that is my knitting on the table.




After tea, and I sat there for almost 2 hours...I decided I was going to take the train back to my hotel. On the way, I got sidetracked and spent some time with some old friends.

I bought 2 pairs of my favorite pajamas..




...and a book.
I feel like I had a really good day!!!

No comments: